Our added value to guide you in your success.
More than 20 years' experience developing organisations, digital transformation and applying good practices
Our coaches and tools come from the HEC Executive Coaching course. We adopt a stance and code of ethics enabling your individual resources and collective intelligence to emerge.
A co-constructed approach
We work on your situation, talents and areas of risk. Assuming that "we all have the necessary resources within us to allow us to reach our objectives". We do this using the most appropriate solution- and results-focused approaches.
Our Key Areas
Embarking teams in company transformation and increasing the loyalty of new generations. All the while ensuring that co-workers thrive in the long-term.
- Vision & Culture Innovation, Co-creation prototyping
- Team high points: meetings, seminars, kick offs
- Relationship Efficiency and Fluidification
- Organisational Coaching
- Management and Leadership Training
- Team Coaching
- Coaching & Mentoring Programme
- Project Supervision
- Skills for tomorrow: agility, innovation, collaboration
- Managerial Transformation
- Digital Transformation
- Digital Acculturation
Who Do We Accompany and How?
The 360° evaluation enables the assessment of skills, aptitudes and behaviour of an individual, usually a manager, by calling on their entire professional circle.
The questionnaire of psychological types, "MBTI", by Isabel Briggs Myers, is based on Jung's typology. It helps you to understand how you work, your comfort zones and stress factors. The questionnaire is used both by teams and by individuals.
The Gallup Institute's Strengthsfinder in an innovatory tool enabling the identification of individual talents, aswell as those of teams, with a view to talent development.
The Innovation Game is a different approach for conducting a group retrospective and visualisation of the future, such as the "Speed Boat".
Assigned roles and processes enable a co-responsible, playful approach to meetings
Co-development is an approach to learning based on interactions between participants and collective intelligence.
Co-creation or prototyping is a creation and collaboration process for developing agility and group innovation.
Application for running seminars and training, online quiz enabling people to respond with their smartphones.
Application enabling the design of group meetings to develop team involvement.
Contact us now to receive an overview of one of our tools.
Our e-Coaching Offer
Various formats available:
- Individual and/or group sessions using platforms like Skype, Zoom and Glowbl.
- Personalised spaces with documents and tools shared via OneDrive.
- Co-development groups and distance learning paths in pairs.
- Coaching, made-to-measure training and mentoring programmes.
- In France and internationally.
Examples of past interventions:
- Accompanying those taking on new roles at foreign branches.
- New manager programmes for organisations throughout France and abroad.
- Follow-up and anchoring sessions after a group seminar.
We foster close, long-lasting relationships with our clients on a win-win basis.
Co-construction of the collaboration format
Implementation, follow-up, continuous improvement
Restitution, achoring, projecting into the future