#RelationalAgility #Governance #Potential
Areas of Expertise
- Relational facilitation: decision-making (Board of Directors, Executive Committee, Management Board), associates, freelance professions, teams
- Mediation in case of damaged relationships, team mergers, reorganisation, inappropriate behaviour
- Coaching for non-standard profiles/ Professional Coaching: taking on a new position or term, leadership, self-confidence, strategic choices, relational issues, professional reorientation
- Consulting and training: taking on a new position, managerial culture, management of complex personalities
Certifications & tools
- Management coaching accreditation (Alter et Coach – T. Chavel) and International NLP certification for professional coaching
- Certified professional mediation (EPMN)
- Certified TIPI Pro (emotional regulation) and organisational constellations (systemic resolution tool)
- 18 years in the real estate sector with legal and corporate responsibilities in legal departments and central secretariat (Groupe SCIC – Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations / Groupe Logement Français –AXA)
- Tutor for Master 2 in Personal Development in Companies at Paris 2 University / Trainer Coach at l’IESEG
A few words
My vision: relational agility is the main asset of efficient leaders. My values: authenticity, commitment, simplicity, respect for paradoxes and difference. A quotation: “When two forces join together their strength is doubled” Isaac Newton.
If I were a bird, I would be … a seagull!
TOP 5 Gallup: Ideation – Adaptability – Empathy – Intellection – Futuristic