Areas of Expertise
- Developing and accompanying performance with effectiveness and efficiency
- Relational Intelligence: accompanying teams and organisations systemically
- Multicultural environments: bilingual French – Spanish
Certifications & tools
- Professional Coaching Certification: Centre Européen de Formation au Coaching / Linkup Coaching / Master
- ORSC: Organization and Relationship Systems Coaching / The fundamentals
- Linkup Coaching specialisations “Stress Management”, “Coaching managers and teams”
- 21 years in major pharmaceutical groups
- Project and Implementation Manager for France e-visit at Bristol-Myers Squibb
- Sales & Trainer cardio-vascular business unit at AstraZeneca
- Experience gained: line and matrix management, project leadership, communication techniques
A few words
Companies and their managers are faced today with numerous challenges: intense competition, market globalisation and a turbulent economic environment. These challenges inexorably impact performance. The concept of performance is commonly used in organisational environments to designate a certain level of excellence. Coaching is defined as the accompaniment of a person or system designed to promote a better expression of their qualities, resources and skills. Drawing on the intrinsic professional qualities of the beneficiaries, the coach seeks to develop performance and potential, to express or reveal talent and to overcome any obstacle preventing the reaching of their desired objectives.
If I were a bird, I would be a Yellow-Legged Gull.