Coach & Communications Trainer
Areas of Expertise
- Accompanying managers and trainers to develop their public speaking in English
- Facilitating workshops on management, communication and leadership
- Multicultural environments: bilingual English-French coaching and training
- Instructional design: made to measure training materials
Certifications & tools
- RNCP Professional Coach, Institut Repère, Paris
- PNL Trainer (Sue Knight)
- Trained in the techniques of Singular Mediation (Conservatoire National des Arts et Métiers, Paris)
- NLP, Palo Alto Approach, Process Communication, Clean Language
- 14 years as a Communications trainer in French companies, outsourced to one of the world leaders of luxury industry
- Trainer at l’École Nationale des Ponts et Chaussées
A few words
When working as a coach with individuals, I’m interested in what makes people unique. I aim to create spaces of trust so that the individual can speak and think freely: I try to be as closely aligned as possible with what motivates them. Listening, real time feedback, and the ability to ask pertinent questions are the coaching skills I value most highly. During group workshops, I promote an approach to learning based on discovery through experience.
If I were a bird, I would be a white peacock!